Congressional Tax Day 2013
Mar 8 -
I am pleased to announce that Congressional Tax Day will be held on Tuesday, March 19th at the San Bernardino Senior Center located at 600 W. 5th Street in San Bernardino from 10am to 3pm.
The IRS will be present to provide tax preparation assistance to low income families and taxpayers in the 31st Congressional District. This service is being provided through the IRS’ Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, which offers free tax information and assistance to families and individuals with household incomes of $51,000 or less.
This important event will be held on Tuesday, March 19th at the San Bernardino Senior Center located at 600 W. 5th Street in San Bernardino from 10am to 3pm. Appointments are required, so please call (909) 980-1492 to schedule your meeting today.
In order to assist you with your tax return, the IRS requires the following items:
• Photo ID
• Social Security Card or
• Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for all Family Members
• All Earnings Statements (W-2s, 1099's, Social Security Income)
• Copy of Last Year's Federal and State Tax Returns (If Available)
• Bank Account and Routing Number for Direct Deposit
• Educational Expense Records (Form 1098-T & Receipts)
• Total Paid for Day Care and Day Care Provider's Tax Identification Number
• Birth Dates for Filer, Spouse, and All Dependents
• To File a Married Filing Joint Tax Return, Both Spouses Must be Present
Print version of this document